From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 18:42:31 -0400
From: David Groenewegen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 12:01:10 +1100

Given that these are all Physics titles it would be really interesting
to know if arXiv becomes the default option for accessing these
articles in the future. Have you thought about trying to track that?
Are you planning to direct your users there as an option for accessing
articles?

David Groenewegen