From:
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2017 19:16:53 -0400
From: "Hersh, Gemma (ELS-CAM)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 22:40:56 +0000

Hi Chris, like most other publishers, we permanently archive all of
the content we publish, in perpetuity, with independent third parties
such as Portico and CLOCKSS. We have also taken additional steps above
and beyond this standard good practice, making us more prepared than
many other platforms should something go wrong.  We maintain our own
local archive and have an archiving agreement with the National
Library of the Netherlands. This ensures that if we are unable to
provide access (temporarily, in an emergency or permanently) content
is still available and that it is archived in perpetuity. This is the
case for all of our content, regardless of the business model it is
published under. Further information about this is available here:

https://www.elsevier.com/about/our-business/policies/digital-archive

Gemma Hersh
Elsevier

On 22 May 2017, at 04:35, LIBLICENSE