From:
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2013 19:49:13 -0400
From: Steve Oberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 14:33:52 +0000

Amira,

This would indeed be interesting to know about. I'm afraid I can offer
no such information from my end, but I wanted to comment that what
would be particularly interesting in this is an understanding of what
rights or capabilities for such metadata sharing are defined. It seems
to me that this is the real sticking point. It's not just if/whether
different providers share metadata, but what specifically each can do
with it. I wonder too if this relates in your mind to the whole can of
worms that is text mining.

Steve

Steve Oberg
Assistant Professor