From:
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2014 19:14:11 -0400
From: Jill Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 10:56:11 -0700

Students! Win an amazing opportunity to learn from and network with
bright and experienced eresources management and digital services
professionals at ER&L 2015. Learn more about the returning 2015 ER&L +
Taylor and Francis Student Travel Award including eligibility,
application and the past winners:

http://electroniclibrarian.org/erlplus/tandfstudent/

Hope to see you in Austin, TX February 22-25, 2015 for a phenomenal
learning opportunity and great time.

Submit to Present by October 14

ER&L comes alive with your participation as attendees, community
voting, volunteering and presentations. We invite you to respond to
our Call for Proposals, currently soliciting 45 Session proposal and
New 15 minute Short Talk formats. Add to the discussion and submit
today. View our Call for Proposals for all the details:
http://electroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/2015call/

Early Registration rates are still available:

http://electroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/erl2015/