From:
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2015 20:26:58 -0500
From: Karin Wikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 13:09:33 +0000

No such experience, but I agree with you.  Why would you agree to a
3-year commitment when the price could be anything over that time?
What's in it for you?  The publisher has to be willing to give
something back to your library, and that is usually a commitment on
their part not to raise the price more than a certain amount.  I would
not sign an agreement like that.  Push back, and if they won't budge
-- walk away.

Karin

--
Karin Wikoff
Electronic and Technical Services Librarian