From:
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2017 18:57:13 -0400
From: Rick Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 04:21:25 +0000

>I assume enormous pressure was exercised on him by his
>employers/supervisors. For one, I would love to know their names.

Jeffrey Beall is employed by the Auraria Library at the University of
Colorado-Denver. Its interim director’s name is Cynthia Hashert.
Contact info for the library can easily be found at
http://library.auraria.edu/about/staff-directory.

>For two, I am ready to maintain the famous list in my own name.

Great! You can find the content of Beall’s list archived in several
different places online, including at:  http://beallslist.weebly.com.
There’s nothing in the world stopping you, or anyone else, from
picking up where he left off.

---
Rick Anderson
Assoc. Dean for Collections & Scholarly Communication
Marriott Library, University of Utah
Desk: (801) 587-9989
Cell: (801) 721-1687