From:
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2012 14:10:33 -0500
From: Frederick Friend <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 12:32:21 +0000

Andrew is right in pointing to the avenue for UK voters to write to
their MPs. I shall certainly be doing that myself if the present
situation continues. The action tends to have greater effect the
closer we come to a General Election! The question to an MP needs to
be accompanied by an explanatory paragraph, as few MPs are likely to
know much about open access. Contacting local politicians has been
effective in the US.

Fred Friend