From:
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2013 02:53:57 -0500
From: Tessa Minchew <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 09:19:11 -0500

If you are super-cautious, then we are as well. Jurisdiction is a part
of of our mandatory contract language. We need it to be silent or set
to North Carolina. According to our purchasing guidelines, we couldn't
sign a license that didn't comply with this.

I haven't run into a publisher that refused to change it, but I'm also
new here and haven't negotiated scads of licenses yet.

Hope that helps!

Tessa L.H. Minchew
Electronic Resources Librarian
Acquisitions & Discovery
North Carolina State University Libraries