From:
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2013 21:10:12 -0400
From: Kathleen Shearer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 09:54:45 -0400

Hi there,

I am looking for information about agreements with publishers to
deposit articles directly into institutional repositories.

I know that BioMed Central is doing this for a number of universities.
I have also heard that some universities have negotiated direct
deposit with other publishers, but I don't have any details.

Have you, or do you know of any universities that have negotiated this?
Any information you could send me related to direct deposit agreements
between institutions and publishers would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

M. Kathleen Shearer
Research Associate
Canadian Association of Research Libraries
(514) 847-9068
skype: kathleen.shearer2