From:
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2016 21:39:00 -0400
From: Kirsten Versendaal <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 01:39:52 +0000

Hi Libby,

How are you?  Macquarie has had dealings with SAI Global. We have
found that they are not all that cooperative in terms of meeting our
needs. If you want to give me a ring we can discuss. Otherwise just
send me some questions and I will try to answer.

Kirsten

Kirsten Versendaal
Manager, Collection Assessment & Continuations
Collections & Discovery Services
Macquarie University Library (C3C)
Macquarie University, NSW 2109, Australia
T: +61 (2) 9850 7548  |  F: + 61 (2) 9850 6516
E:  [log in to unmask]  |  mq.edu.au

From: Libby Cass <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 06:04:57 +0000

Dear Colleagues

I would be interested to hear off the list from anyone who has had
dealings with SAI Global  - they are the exclusive vendor for
Australian Standards and are the vendor for a number of other
publishers including the British Standards Institution.

Regards

Libby Cass

Libby Cass | Assistant Director
NSLA  eResources Consortium |  National Library of Australia
e: [log in to unmask]