From:
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 2016 17:20:12 -0500
From: Adam Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 00:33:10 +0000

Between their collections/public service and OA/IR responsibilities,
many academic librarians must answer traditional fair use questions as
well as questions involving copyright ownership (teacher exception,
works made for hire, sponsored works, etc.), as well as other IP
issues (tech. transfer, distance learning, etc.).

Adam

Adam Siegel
Bibliographer for Languages, Literatures, and Performing Arts
Agricultural and Resource Economics Librarian
University of California, Davis
Davis  CA  95616
http://people.lib.ucdavis.edu/~apsiegel/