From:
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2014 19:14:46 -0400
From: Michael Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 23:16:09 -0400

Is anyone aware of any good studies on peer-to-peer article sharing?
By this I do not mean inter-library loans, but rather
faculty/students/post-docs sharing articles with each other via email
(either emailing PDFs or emailing links to repositories or even OA
content on publishers' websites) or other informal means. I'm curious
about sharing habits and any estimates as to the magnitude of papers
being exchanged in this way.

Michael Clarke
Clarke & Company