From:
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2013 19:49:02 -0500
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:10:00 -0600

Does PeerJ deliver the "highest standards" in copyediting? Not likely
at the price it is charging authors to be published....  I fear that
part of the claimed economies by some OA publishers come at the
expense of cutting back on, or eliminating, traditional services like
copyediting. Is that progress?

Sandy Thatcher