From:
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2016 19:16:50 -0400
From: Mark Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 01:52:21 -0700

Hi Rhonda,

OJS can publish subscription journals as well as OA journals. If you'd
like more information, feel free to contact me off list.

Mark

Mark Jordan
Head of Library Systems
W.A.C. Bennett Library, Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, British Columbia, V5A 1S6, Canada

________________________________

From: "Gonzales, Rhonda L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 16:23:24 -0600

This question is slightly off-topic, but I know there are many small
press publishers who contribute to the list, so I thought I’d ask
anyway! I’m familiar with platforms for publishing OA online journals,
such as OJS. Can you recommend a platform/publishing partner for a
small academic research institute who might be interested in launching
a subscription based online journal? I.e. a platform such as JSTOR or
Highwire press that would host the journal and provide services such
as IP authentication, subscription management, COUNTER stats
provision, etc. I am not sure where to begin?

Most appreciatively,
Rhonda Gonzales
Dean of Library Services
Colorado State University-Pueblo