From:
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2014 19:24:40 -0400
From: Danny Kingsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 23:29:01 +0000

Forgive me if Iım missing something Jim, but as a former institutional
repository manager, that CTA seems lenient compared to many.

You can make the Version of Record immediately available when it is
published on your personal website and after 12 months in your
institutional repository, and the Accepted Manuscript can go up in the
repository once it has been accepted (before publication).

By commercial publisher standards that is very, very pro-open access.

But as I said I might be misinterpreting what you are finding over the top.

Danny

Dr Danny Kingsley
Executive Officer
Australian Open Access Support Group