From:
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2014 12:01:43 +0100
From: George Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 01:06:09 +0000

Define runs.

We have a librarian who coordinates activities.  2 programmer/system
administrators who handle the hardware and software challenges.  Those 3
are joined by 3 more librarians in a coordinating committee which handles
policy decisions.

George

George S. Porter
Interim Head, Research and Information Services
Sherman Fairchild Library
Caltech, 1-43
Pasadena, CA 91125-4300