From:
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2017 16:26:51 -0400
From: "Jiang, Yumin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 21:04:52 +0000

Please excuse any duplication…

The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus’ Health Sciences
Library (HSL) seeks a Digital Resources Librarian to serve as part of
our dynamic team. The HSL supports a diverse library faculty and
fosters a rewarding work environment characterized by team spirit,
flexibility, and a sense of humor. We believe in linking people to
health sciences knowledge and in developing collaborative
relationships with our users to effectively support learning,
research, and quality health care. Continuous learning and creative
adaptability to emerging needs are our passion. Bring your passion for
excellence and help us succeed. A national leader in health care and
life sciences, CU Anschutz is the only comprehensive academic health
sciences center in Colorado and the largest in the Rocky Mountain
region.

The Digital Resources Librarian manages the access, maintenance, and
preservation of electronic information resources.  The position will
also manage the library’s presence in the Digital Collections of
Colorado, our institutional repository. Health Sciences Library
faculty members serve as non-tenure track faculty.  The Digital
Resources Librarian is appointed at the Senior Instructor or Assistant
Professor level, commensurate with professional and relevant
experience. The hiring salary range for this position is
$55,000-65,000, commensurate with skills and experience.

Read full details about the position and apply online at CU Careers,
posting number 10759

(https://cu.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=10759&lang=en)

Questions should be directed to:  [log in to unmask]

For preferred consideration, applications must be received by 12
midnight (MDT), September 15, 2017. The University of Colorado at
Denver is committed to Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action.

Yumin Jiang (Ms.), MA, MS
Head, Collection Management
University of Colorado Health Sciences Library
Mail Stop A003
12950 E. Montview Blvd., Room 2110
Aurora, CO 80045

Ph: 303-724-2137    Fax: 3030-724-2166