From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2012 20:23:46 -0500
From: Dan Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 09:20:16 +0000

If any Liblicense members would like to know more about us, there is plenty
of information on the website or you can read an article that was published
recently in Insights, the journal of UKSG. To access, visit our homepage
(www.socialsciencesdirectory.com) and scroll down the page below the main
picture to follow the link.

One of our key goals is dissemination - can we speed up the time to
publication and will people then use the content? The answer to both is Yes:
our peer review process takes weeks, rather than months or years; and in the
three months since publication our COUNTER-compliant statistics show there
have been over 3,300 downloads.

Dan Scott