From:
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2016 20:03:57 -0500
From: Anita Walz <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 09:48:50 -0500

Dear Alex,

Would you kindly confirm if this special issue on "Open Access" will
indeed be Open Access?

Thank you,
Anita

Anita R. Walz
Open Education, Copyright & Scholarly Communications Librarian
Library Liaison to Economics, Mathematics, and Legal Studies
[log in to unmask] | Tel: 540-231-2204 | Fax: 540-231-7808 | Newman Library
422 | Twitter: @arwalz
Open Educational Resources Guide http://guides.lib.vt.edu/oer

Virginia Tech
University Libraries (0434)