From:
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 15:10:09 -0400
From: Leyla Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 11:50:34 +0100

We’re pleased to announce that OASPA has launched a new events
calendar for the open access community, which lists upcoming events
around the world related to open access scholarly publishing. There
are a broad range of conferences, meetings and workshops which relate
to open access publishing in some way, and we hope our calendar will
help keep you up to date. It can be accessed on our website here:
oaspa.org/events.

We are keen for you to submit your own events, or those you are aware
of, using the 'Suggest an Event', which can be found at
http://oaspa.org/add-an-event. We look forward to your event
submissions, and hope you find the new calendar useful.

Best wishes,

Leyla

—————
Leyla Williams
Events and Communications Coordinator
Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association, OASPA
oaspa.org | Twitter: @OASPA | Sign up for our mailing list