From:
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2013 08:45:18 -0500
From: Tony Sanfilippo <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 16:53:05 -0500

It's not just an angry letter. Isn't there also a demand for $10,000
for legal fees? Apparently the cost of drafting a letter has gone
through the roof. If Mr. Beale removes them from his list AND pays
them $10K he might avoid a lawsuit. But Joe's question about donations
seems appropriate.

Tony Sanfilippo