From:
Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 2016 18:37:26 -0400
From: "Laura Wheeler (work)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 13:50:57 +0100

** apologies for cross-posting **

Hi all,

Today, Digital Science's Consultancy Team have released an extensive
new directory profiling the research activity of every UK university
and college that receives core research funding from one of the Higher
Education Funding Councils.

The Digital Research Yearbook brings together and visualises a wealth
of data on funding inputs, research activity and research outcomes
across the UK higher education research base.

Information on the Yearbook can be found here:
http://www.digital-science.com/yearbook/

You can see our initial tweet on the news below - we are using
#DigitalResearchYearbook to share information around the report:

https://twitter.com/digitalsci/status/791932372962848769

Thanks