From:
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2015 18:54:37 -0400
From: "Anne E. McKee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 09:59:42 -0700

Do what we (GWLA) do:  when the licensor refuses to put any language
in the license that refers to Fair Use, we just request to hold
silent.  That means the prevailing law (fair use) comes into play if
there is a problem down the line.  Learned this little trick from Dan
Iddings at PALCI several years ago.

And if it helps any; GWLA has begun deleting any references to CONTU
from licenses in the past year.  Once again-fair use comes into play.

Anne E. McKee, M.L.S.
Program Officer for Resource Sharing
GWLA