From:
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2013 09:25:50 -0400
From: Jocelyn Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 14:12:21 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

Project Euclid has been hosting mathematics and statistics content for
10 years.  We are using this milestone to conduct research into how we
can further Project Euclid's mission to advance scholarly
communication by addressing the unique needs of low-cost independent
and society journals.

We would like to invite librarians working in the math and statistics
communities to share their opinions of Project Euclid in our 5-minute
survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ProjectEuclid. The results of
this survey will be used to inform our communications and expand this
important resource.

Thank you,
The Project Euclid Team

Project Euclid is a joint venture of Cornell University Library and
Duke University Press.

Jocelyn Dawson
Assistant Manager
Journals Marketing