From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2013 18:35:28 -0400
From: Lesley Ellen Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 14:34:07 -0400

I am delighted to share the publication of my book Canadian Copyright
Law, Fourth Edition, by Wiley. The book is written for nonlawyers and
covers everything from discussing the various areas of intellectual
property to global copyright from the Canadian perspective, how to
protect content and legally use content, an overview of US copyright
law and much, much more!

An entire chapter deals with fair dealing and special provisions for
libraries, archives, museums and educational institutions.

See http://www.copyrightlaws.com/canadian-copyright-law/.

Please help me spread the word by sharing this email with others!

Regards,

Lesley
Lesley Ellen Harris