From:
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2014 07:12:09 -0500
From: Duda, Andreas <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 5:25 AM

The deadline for getting information about the status of Swets
subscriptions has been exceeded on Thursday, Nov. 20, 2014, 5pm (CET).

(See pdf entry on the Swets bankruptcy site from Nov. 14, 2014
http://www.cms-dsb.com/Swets   ).

I am very astonished about  the fee of 2.500 Euros (+VAT for
Europeans) which I think is a prohibitive measure to avoid informing
the former Swets customers. In my eyes a very sad move.

Regards

Andreas Duda

Andreas Duda
Bundesinstitut für Arzneimittel und Medizinprodukte (BfArM)
Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices
Bibliothek/Library
Kurt-Georg-Kiesinger-Allee 3
D-53175 Bonn
Germany

Phone: +49 (0)228 99 307 3335
IVBB: +49 (0)228 99 307 3335
Facsimile: +49 (0)228 99 307 3636
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

The BfArM is a Federal Institute within the portfolio of the Federal
Ministry of Health.