From:
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2017 03:01:42 -0400
From: Andree Rathemacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 21:08:24 -0400

Dear listserv friends,

I'd like to thank the many people who shared such good information
sources on the reproducibility crisis with me a few weeks ago.

At the URL below, you can find the slides and speaker's notes for my
presentation, as well as a supplemental file that contains a
bibliography of the approximately 75 sources I consulted in preparing
it.

I've learned a whole lot about this topic!

I hope some of you will find this information useful.

http://digitalcommons.uri.edu/lib_ts_presentations/48/

Best,
Andrée

--
Andrée Rathemacher  |  Professor / Head, Acquisitions
University Libraries, University of Rhode Island  |  (401) 874-5096  |