From:
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2017 20:20:17 -0400
From: "Goodwin, Bryony" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 14:09:59 +0000

***APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING***

Looking for insights to help researchers looking to progress their
research career? Then you may be interested in our 15-minute podcast
series (http://bit.ly/15minPodcast), created with Vitae
(https://www.vitae.ac.uk/). The series offers tips and practical
advice on a range of topics, from driving public engagement in
research to the different career paths researchers take. Our latest
episode focuses on academic mentoring. What can researchers gain from
being mentored? What are the different mentoring opportunities out
there? Listen now (http://bit.ly/15minPodcast).

We’re also hosting a Twitter discussion around the role of academic
mentoring on Thursday 16 March from 14.30 – 15.30 (GMT) with experts
on hand to answer questions and share experiences. Please join us on
@tandfauthorserv (https://twitter.com/tandfauthorserv) and submit a
question using #tfmentoring (https://twitter.com/hashtag/tfmentoring)
on or before the day. Meet the panel and find out more at:
http://bit.ly/tfmentoring

We hope to see you there.

Best wishes,

Bryony Goodwin