From:
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2016 12:51:25 -0500
From: Ian Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 08:44:29 -0500

Heather -

I am rather confident you are correct.  While I would encourage you to
check with Gale, from my days as publisher of Library Journal and
School Library Journal, as a licensor of content to Gale, I know there
was a "reset" and Gale was transparent with me about the issues.
That's all I'll say, because though I am now with Credo and a
"competitor" of sorts, while at LJ/SLJ Gale was a solid partner to
those magazines and the mission, and the people that I worked with
were very, very decent.

Hope this helps,
Ian

--