From:
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2016 20:35:06 -0400
From: Jevin West <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 16:20:11 -0500

Dear Ann,

The eigenfactor data you noted in your post is a few years old.
However, we are actively working on updating this data right now.  We
hope to have a new update of all the data by the end of summer.  This
will include new journals, prices and eigenfactor scores.  We will
also provide an API for accessing the updated pricing data.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to email me.

Best regards,
Jevin

Jevin West
Assistant Professor