From:
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2016 15:33:21 -0400
From: "Stanislaw, Stacy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 14:11:29 +0000

*Apologies in advance for cross-posting.*

Coming soon: the all new Taylor & Francis Online

We are pleased to announce that on August 9th 2016, Taylor & Francis
Online will relaunch with a new design, fully responsive interface,
and significant functional improvements for researchers, readers, and
learned societies. The online journal platform has been redesigned in
response to user feedback, resulting in a more intuitive, readable,
and clutter-free interface that displays as intended on any device.

You and your users will benefit from our newly refreshed platform, and
major improvements include: intuitive and readable article layout,
enhanced discoverability, prominent journal branding, improved video
display, and more.

We are also pleased to inform you that no changes will be made to the
Librarians’ Area of Taylor & Francis Online, and you will continue to
have the same administrative and reporting capabilities over your
institutional account as before the platform redesign.

We will be sending out more information about these changes over the
next few days, and in the meantime, you’ll find more details about the
platform refresh online at http://bit.ly/new-tfo

Kind Regards,

Stacy Stanislaw
Library Communications Manager