From:
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2016 19:04:30 -0400
From: "Laura Wheeler (work)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 10:24:02 +0100

** apologies for cross-posting **

Hi all,

To jump on the Open Access week celebrations, today, Figshare
(supported by Digital Science) have released a landmark report titled,
"The State of Open Data."

The report can be downloaded on Figshare here:

https://figshare.com/articles/The_State_of_Open_Data_Report/4036398

The raw data behind the survey (in partnership with Springer Nature)
can be found here:

https://figshare.com/articles/Open_Data_Survey/4010541

The blog post on the news can be found here:

https://www.digital-science.com/blog/news/state-open-data-report-provides-new-insights-global-state-open-data-stateofopendata/

If you like you can re-share our initial tweet here - we are using
#stateofopendata to share information around the report.

https://twitter.com/digitalsci/status/790842561346830337

Thanks

Laura Wheeler, Community Manager, Digital Science

l Science & Research Limited | Registered in England and Wales number 7397265
Registered Office: The Campus, 4 Crinan Street, London, N1 9XW