From:
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2012 19:17:26 -0500
From: Sally Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:16:57 +0000

Thanks, Stevan

It would appear that the 1% p.a. growth figure used by BNP Paribas comes
from Yassine Gargouri's work in Stevan's own lab, and covers the period
2005-10.

Sally

(En passant, how is it that research funded by publishers is always dissed
by OA enthusiasts, while that carried out by the most ardent OA enthusiasts
is embraced?  As far as I can tell, both groups carry out equally sound and
objective research...)

Sally Morris
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex, UK  BN13 3UU
Tel:  +44 (0)1903 871286
Email:  [log in to unmask]