From:
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2017 23:42:50 -0500
From: Rick Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 18:14:21 +0000

Hi, all –

I’m working on a study of libraries that have announced their
departure from one or more comprehensive publisher e-journal packages
(a.k.a. the “Big Deal”). If anyone on this list either works at a
library that has made such an announcement, or knows of another
library that has done so, I would appreciate a quick note off-list
with the name of the institution.

Please note that I’m not asking anyone to do any research on my behalf
– all I need is the name of an institution, if you’re aware of one (or
more). Also, it doesn’t matter whether the library in question did or
didn’t end up actually leaving the Big Deal behind – I know that some
have successfully done so and others have tried but then changed their
minds. I’m interested in all of these.

Again, out of consideration to our fellow listmembers, please respond
to me off-list. Thanks in advance.

---
Rick Anderson
Assoc. Dean for Collections & Scholarly Communication
Marriott Library, University of Utah
Desk: (801) 587-9989
Cell: (801) 721-1687