From:
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2018 17:20:46 -0400
From: Geoffrey Little <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 16:25:17 +0000

Dear all,

The Bibliographical Society of Canada, this country’s oldest scholarly
society dedicated to the history of books and printing, publishes a
peer-reviewed journal, Papers of the Bibliographical Society of
Canada. We are looking to update and modernize our author agreement,
which right now asks authors to cede copyright to the Society. We want
to transition to one that lets the Society publish the work whilst
leaving copyright with the author. Can anyone share or point me to an
existing or model agreement that we might adapt for our purpose?

Many thanks for the collective wisdom,

Geoffrey Little
Concordia University
Chair, Publications Committee, Bibliographical Society of Canada