From:
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2014 18:50:57 -0400
From: Max Espley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Chemical Science, launched in 2010 by the Royal Society of Chemistry,
will become the world's first high-quality Open Access chemistry
journal.

From Issue 1, 2015 our flagship journal is moving to Gold Open Access,
and all content published from that issue will be free to every
reader.

Plus, unlike other Gold Open Access journals, we will waive all
Article Processing Charges (APCs) for at least two years. So it will
be free for authors to publish in Chemical Science.

The Royal Society of Chemistry is a not-for-profit organisation,
passionate about promoting, supporting and celebrating chemistry. We
invest the money you spend with us back into the community.

We believe that Gold Open Access is a sustainable model for the future
of publishing and Chemical Science will enhance our wider Open Access
offering.

For more information, you can see our press release:

http://www.rsc.org/AboutUs/News/PressReleases/2014/Chemical-Science-goes-Gold-open-access.asp

Max Espley
Royal Society of Chemistry