From:
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 19:32:20 -0700
From: Jill Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 15:21:19 -0700

Online Conference | E-Resources and Libraries 9th Annual Conference is
taking place March 17-19, 2014. We encourage you to join the ER&L for
the Online Conference as an individual or institution. The online
conference is a live webcast and immediately-available archive of over
40 hours of sessions at ER&L. Register here:

erl14.eventbrite.com

All webcast sessions will be immediately available in the platform
archive with access for a year to registered attendees. Special
pricing exists for groups or institutional access to the online
conference and archive platform.

View ER&L ONLINE conference sessions (Tagged "#erl14 ONLINE"):

http://erl2014.sched.org/overview/type/%23erl14+online

Free Streamed Keynote Sessions | ER&L will once again stream the
conference keynote sessions. Details about Barbara Fisters talk
entitled "Freeing Knowledge: A Values Proposition" and Brent Hecht's
talk entitled "The Mining and Application of Diverse Cultural
Perspectives in User-Generated Content" are located here. A link to
the live streamed session will be posted here:

http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference-info/2014keynote

Full ER&L 2014 Schedule | View our full schedule here:
http://erl2014.sched.org/ and conference highlights by day here:

http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/