From:
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2015 21:38:00 -0400
From: Diego Ponte <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 11:07:13 +0200

Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to a Call for Papers  on
"Transformation of the academic publishing market". The call focusses
on contributions that deal with new players, new services, or modes of
academic publishing. In light of the current developments, we are
inviting submission for a special issue to take stock of the
transformation, identify and articulate distinctive patterns of change
in this market, but also foresight studies or thought pieces. The
special issue will provide a link across different levels of analysis:
industry and infrastructure; firm and network strategy as well as
authors, readers and changing practices of content production and
consumption.

Please read the complete Call for Papers for more information. I am
looking forward to your submissions.

http://www.electronicmarkets.org/call-for-papers/single-view-for-cfp/datum/2016/02/29/cfp-special-issue-on-transformation-of-the-academic-publishing-market/

The International guest editor team, consisting of Diego Ponte (Trento
University, Italy), Bozena Mierzejewska (Fordham University, USA) and
Stefan Klein (University of Muenster, Germany), is looking forward to
many submissions until February 29, 2016.

Important dates

Submission Deadline: February 29, 2016

Diego Ponte, PhD
Assistant Professor in Organization Theory
Department of Economics and Management
University of Trento
Via Inama, 5 – 38122 Trento
Tel. 0461 282136