From:
Date:
Tue, 19 May 2015 18:53:36 -0400
From: Rebecca Lenzini <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, May 18, 2015 at 11:59 AM

[MODERATOR's NOTE:  For a detailed study of uptake re.
Open Access articles, see Deni Auclair's slide deck]

As promised, slides and files for the presentations from the Berlin
Retreat are now loaded and available at the Casalini Retreat
Repository.  Be sure to check them out at:

http://www.casalini.it/retreat/retreat_2015.html

We would like to say a big "thank you" again to everyone who helped to
make the Retreat one of our very best.   We will be announcing the
dates for our 18th Retreat very soon and hope to see many of you again
in Italy.

In the meantime, we send our best wishes for a continued beautiful Spring,

Rebecca Lenzini and Katina Strauch for The Fiesole Retreat Series

Rebecca Lenzini
The Charleston Company
6180 East Warren Avenue * Denver CO * 80222