From:
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2014 10:24:34 -0400
From: Gretchen McCord <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 08:22:16 -0500

George,

What is/are your position/concerns with this?  Are you just trying to
be sure the libraries still have the access they need without having
to pay more, or are you providing "friendly" advice to the faculty
member, or are you the final decision-maker?  I ask, because my list
of "things to look for" would grow longer as you move from one of
those roles to another!

Gretchen

Gretchen McCord, MSIS, JD

Editor, The Copyright & New Media Law Newsletter