From:
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2014 11:59:16 -0400
From: "Rowlands, Ian (Dr.)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 08:19:08 +0000

*With apologies for cross posting.*

Electronic Theses & Dissertations (ETD) is the key international
conference on developments and trends in electronic theses and
dissertations initiatives.

Join us at the University of Leicester in the UK from 23 to 25 July
2014 to explore topics such as research data and theses, data mining,
researcher identifiers, the development and evaluation of services and
more …

Our keynote speakers are Dr. Peter Murray-Rust of the University of
Cambridge on using electronic theses to enable new research and
Professor Kevin Schurer of the University of Leicester on the research
policy context for electronic theses and dissertations.

Other speakers and workshop facilitators join us from universities and
research institutes around the world.

To register, visit http://www.le.ac.uk/etd2014

Mentioning ETD2014 online?  Please use our hashtag #ETD2014

We look forward to welcoming you to Leicester in July.

Dr Ian Rowlands
Research Services Manager & University Bibliometrician
David Wilson Library
University of Leicester
University Road
Leicester LE1 7RH