From:
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 2015 18:20:11 -0400
From: Eric Hellman <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 09:40:25 -0400

I think you mean "evidence that links journal usage patterns to
library purchasing patterns is pretty much unavailable."

Because such evidence would take the form of detailed sales histories
across a significant numbers of journals. I find it hard to imagine
that the more competant commercial publishers would not keep and study
their sales data.

I'd love to see some of this data opened up, but I'm not holding my breath.

Eric Hellman
President, Gluejar.Inc.
Founder, Unglue.it https://unglue.it/
http://go-to-hellman.blogspot.com/