From:
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 2015 18:02:56 -0400
From: Alex Holzman <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 17:51:42 -0400

Lawyers reflect the greater society.  However fleetingly joyful it
might be to kill them all, we'd only retrain new people to do exactly
the same thing, i.e. CYA in all conceivable circumstances.  That last
requires murky language that can be interpreted to cover all sins--or
not.  That way there's hope for all.

I just don't understand why it costs $300-$500 an hour to produce that
stuff.....

Alex Holzman