From:
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 17:52:05 -0500
From: Melanie Schaffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 14:44:02 -0500

New UPCC Books Acquisition Options; More Journal Content - Join MUSE at
ALA Midwinter to Learn More

Seats are still available for the Project MUSE User Group breakfast on
Saturday, January 26, at the American Library Association's Midwinter
Meeting in Seattle, Washington.

Enjoy a light breakfast with colleagues while we review what's new at MUSE
for 2013:

- New book collections, including Ecology & Evolution, and seven new Area
Studies collection
- Subscription options for new and backlist books
- Single-title book purchasing, forthcoming through our partnership with YBP
- Over 30 new journals joining MUSE this year, and more journals with
complete coverage from volume one/issue one

Details of the User Group Meeting:
Saturday, January 26
8:00 am - 9:00 am
Grand Hyatt Seattle
Leonesa I

To assist us with our planning, please RSVP for the meeting to
[log in to unmask] Libraries are welcome to send more than one
representative. Please note the number of representatives you expect to
have attending from your institution. Both prospective and current library
customers are welcome to attend.

If you cannot attend the User Group meeting please stop by the Project
MUSE booth, #609, in the Exhibit Hall. We look forward to meeting you and
answering your questions.

Thank you for your continued support of Project MUSE. See you in Seattle.

Melanie Schaffner
Director, Sales and Marketing
Project MUSE
The Johns Hopkins University Press