From:
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2013 17:07:49 -0400
From: Francesca Musina <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 08:05:48 +0100

Dear colleagues,

we are trying to gather information about projects relating to
self-developed ERM systems and collaborative or open knowledge-bases
projects.

For the moment, we collected information about the following KB projects:

Bimpe (http://bimpe.free.fr)
KnowledgeBase+ (www.jisc-collections.ac.uk/KnowledgeBasePlus)
Kuali Ole GOKB (http://gokb.org)

and about the following ERM systems projects:

Coral (http://erm.library.nd.edu)
Cufts (http://researcher.sfu.ca/cufts/erm)
GoldRush (http://www.coalliance.org/grinfo)
E-Matrix (http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/e-matrix)
ERMeS (http://murphylibrary.uwlax.edu/erm)

Does anyone know about other similar projects not listed above?

Thanks a lot in advance.
With regards,

Francesca Musina
Università degli Studi di Torino
Direzione Ricerca, Relazioni Internazionali, Biblioteche e Musei
Biblioteca Digitale
10124 TORINO (ITALY)