From:
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2013 19:38:26 -0400
From: "Lic. Daniel Villanueva" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 10:29:26 -0500

Dear Pru;

I think first you have to read your different contacts.  In my opinion
and experience, a person that hasn't registered as student or staff
can't have access to the resources that your university has; and if
you create a portal that gives access to students that are not
formally students...

Best regards.

Daniel Villanueva
Head Subscriptions
National Autonomous University of Mexico
UNAM