From:
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2014 18:28:00 -0500
From: "Gilson, Thomas V" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 14:48:07 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

We are excited to share with you the videos from the 2013 Charleston
Conference, including all plenary presentations and Against the Grain
"Views from the Penthouse Suite" interviews with seven luminaries in
the field.

The videos can be viewed on the Conference website at
http://www.katina.info/conference/video/ or on our YouTube channel at:

http://www.youtube.com/user/charlestonconference.

Plenary speakers in the videos include:

Rick Anderson, University of Utah
Steven Bell, Temple University
John Dove, Credo Reference
Lorraine Estelle, JISC
Kathleen Fitzpatrick, Modern Language Association
Georgia Harper, University of Texas at Austin
Michael Levine-Clark, University of Denver
John McDonald, University of Southern California
Brandon Nordin, American Chemical Society
Jim O'Donnell, Georgetown University
Ann Okerson, Center for Research Libraries
Beth Paul, Stetson University
Jason Price, SCELC
Jenica Rogers, SUNY Potsdam
Meredith Schwartz, Library Journal
Jeanine Stewart, McDaniel College
Lynn Sutton, Wake Forrest University
John Vaughn, Association of American Universities
Madelyn Wessel, University of Virginia
Steven Wheatley, American Council of Learned Societies
Meg White, Rittenhouse
And more!

We are also in the process of lining up plenary speakers for the 2014
Conference, to be held November 5 - 8 in historic downtown Charleston.
 If you have ideas or suggestions for speakers or topics, we'd love to
hear from you!  Email Leah Hinds at [log in to unmask] with comments,
suggestions, questions, etc.  We can't wait to see you in Charleston
this November!

Tom Gilson
Associate Editor, Against the Grain
Head of Reference Emeritus