From:
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2012 18:39:00 -0400
From: Anthony Watkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 08:33:34 +0100

Thanks Joe. I accept that I could have missed the point. I know almost
nothing about the arrangement. I also have nothing against university
presses. I was head of journals at OUP once. I do consider however
that handling large journals is not easy for a small university press
to do optimally. I may also surprise Fred Friend posting today that I
would always advocate an OA possibility to a learned society looking
for a new partner and have been advocating this for a decade.

Anthony