From:
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2016 00:38:57 -0400
From: Valerie Yaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 19:53:37 +0000

JSTOR is pleased to announce that we will shortly begin offering
titles from the Publications Department of Universidad Nacional
Autónoma de México (UNAM).  UNAM publishes more than 300 ebooks
annually in a wide range of disciplines in the humanities, social
sciences, and sciences.  UNAM will be the nineteenth Spanish-language
publisher to join Books at JSTOR.  The program already offers 1,000
Spanish-language scholarly books from presses in Mexico, Colombia,
Peru, Chile, Argentina, and Spain.  All the ebooks are offered
exclusively in an unlimited, DRM-free model and are integrated with
journals on JSTOR’s easy-to-use platform.

For more information, please visit our website:
http://about.jstor.org/content/books-jstor-partners-spanish-language-publishers

Best wishes,

Valerie Yaw
Senior Marketing Manager