From:
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2017 18:39:14 -0400
From: David Groenewegen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 15:52:17 +1000

"facing intense pressure from my employer, the University of Colorado
Denver, and fearing for my job, I shut down the blog and removed all
its content from the blog platform" in this recent article:

http://www.biochemia-medica.com/2017/2/273

It's well worth reading, and both pro- and anti- Beall folks will find
plenty of ammunition in it.

--
DAVID GROENEWEGEN
Director, Research